Do you ever have a craving for something sweet? Sure, it’s nice to eat something that will satisfy your sweet tooth, but wouldn't it be delightful to bathe your whole body in a sweet-smelling bath? I think so, that’s why I came up with this simple and easy to create bath salt recipe that not only smells delicious but has the added benefits of soaking with salt, too!
- 1 cup of Minera or Calspa in a fine, medium or coarse grain
- Add 3 Drops of Melon Fragrance
- Add 2 Drops of Apple Fragrance
- You can also add 1 drop of Lemon Essential Oil to give it a splash of citrus
1) Add the salt into a small bowl or container.
2) Add fragrance or essential oils to the salt, a drop at a time
3) Mix to distribute the scent evenly among the salt blend.
4) Run the bath water to your desired temperature. To make it refreshing, have the water at a warm/cool temperature.
5) Add a generous amount to your bath, sit back relax and enjoy your time relaxing in candy land!