Eco-Friendly storage option for salts
Treat someone to the best bath they ever had with our luxury 2lb bag of salts.
Epsom Salt - Epsoak®
Epsom Salt is a pure mineral compound (magnesium sulfate) in crystal form. There are several different grades of Epsom salt, produced to purity standards according to the purpose for which it is intended.
Epsoak® Epsom Salts are premium quality.
Epsom Salt's benefits are proven.
Numerous studies have demonstrated the profound and wide-ranging benefits of Epsom Salt. Even celebrities, from model Stephanie Seymour to domestic guru Martha Stewart, have extolled its virtues. Soaking in an Epsom Salt bath is one of the most effective means of making the magnesium your body needs readily available. Continue below for more information on the benefits of Epsoak®.
Epsom Salt - Epsoak®
Premium Quality Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate).
Click to view technical data sheet
Benefits: Soothes muscle pain, cleanses pores and detoxifies the skin (see immediately below for more info).
The 2 key ingredients of Epsom salts are Magnesium and Sulfur.
- Ease stress and improves sleep and concentration
- Help muscles and nerves function properly
- Regulate activity of 325+ enzymes
- Help prevent artery hardening and blood clots
- Make insulin more effective
- Reduce inflammation to relieve pain and muscle cramps
- Improve oxygen use
- Flush toxins
- Improve absorption of nutrients
- Help form joint proteins, brain tissue and mucin proteins
- Help prevent or ease migraine headaches
Various Options (see right)
- Ships in a resealable bulk bag
- For a relaxing soak - Add two cups of Epsoak® to a hot bath in a standard-sized bathtub; soak for at least 12 minutes.
- Relieving tired feet - Soak aching feet in warm water to which a handful of Epsoak® has been added. Rinse in cool water
- Relieving fatigue ? Add four cups of Epsoak® into a warm bath in a standard sized bathtub; soak for at least 15 minutes.
- Removing dry skin - After bathing and while still wet give yourself a massage with dry salt. It removes dead skin particles and aids the circulation.
- Make your own salt scrub - For a stimulating facial, mix equal parts of salt and olive oil and gently massage the face and throat with long upward and inward strokes. Remove mixture after five minutes and wash face
- Body Wrap - Include Epsoak® salts as a layering product in a body wrap.
- Facial - Mix 1/2 TSP of Epsoak® into cleansing cream for a deep-pore cleansing. Massage on skin. Rinse with cool water. Pat dry.
- Conditioner - Mixed with your favorite deep conditioner, Epsoak® helps to add body to hair
Food Grade?: No
Ingredients: Magnesium Sulfate
Shelf Life: 10 years